Ellen was born and raised in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and is a proud graduate of Fayetteville High School. She earned a B.A. in History at the University of Arkansas in 2009, spending a semester at the University of Arkansas satellite campus in Rome, Italy, studying art and architecture. She received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2015. During her time in law school, Ellen became a certified student attorney, clerked at the Fayetteville City Prosecutor’s Office, and was a research assistant for a prominent Intellectual Properties professor.
Ellen is an associate with the firm with deep roots in Northwest Arkansas. She practices family law, including divorces, custody, child support, and visitation issues; guardianship and probate law; and general civil litigation.
Ellen is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association, the Washington County Bar Association, and the Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers. She remains an active member of the community. She resides in Rogers.
• Fayetteville High School, 2005
• University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, B.A. in History, 2009
• University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, AR, J.D., 2015
• Arkansas Bar Association, Member
• Washington County Bar Association, Member
• Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers, Member