Matthew L. Fryar
Matt Fryar was born and raised in Royal, Arkansas, where he graduated from Lake Hamilton High School in 2002. Matt obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Communications from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville in 2006. He then went on to attend the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville and graduated magna cum laude with a Juris Doctor Degree in 2009.
Matt is a partner with the firm, and his primary areas of practice are estate planning, probate, corporations and LLCs, commercial and real estate transactions, and landlord/tenant law.
Matt is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association, for which he is as past Chair of the Young Lawyers Section, served two terms in the House of Delegates, and graduated from the 2014 Leadership Academy. Matt is a Past President of the Springdale Rotary Club and is a board member of the Springdale Public Library and a past board member of Habitat for Humanity of Washington County. Matt was named to the 2020 NWA Business Journal Forty Under 40 and the 2013 NWA Business Journal Fast 15, and he graduated from the 2011 Springdale Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy.
Matt and his wife, Cori, reside in Highfill, Arkansas, with their daughters, Katie and Anna. Matt spends all of his free time with his family, raising pigs, rabbits, and chickens on their small farm, and staying busy with art lessons, school plays, and all of the other activities that kids enjoy! Matt and Cori are members of First Baptist Church of Rogers. Cori is an elementary teacher in the Springdale School District, where their children also attend.
- Lake Hamilton High School, Pearcy, AR, 2002
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, B.S. in Agricultural Communications, 2006
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, AR, J.D. magna cum laude, 2009
Professional Associations and Credits
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section, Chair, 2015-2016
- House of Delegates, Tenured Member
- Leadership Academy, Graduate, 2013-2014
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- Springdale Rotary Club, Past President
- Springdale Public Library, Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Washington County, Past Board Member
- NWA Business Journal Forty Under 40, Honoree, 2020
- NWA Business Journal Fast 15, Honoree, 2013
- Springdale Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy, Graduate, 2011
- First Baptist Church of Rogers, Member