Veronica A. Fasciana
Veronica Fasciana was born and raised in Cd. Victoria, Mexico. She obtained a Bachelor of Laws and Social Sciences in 2003 and a Master’s Degree of Laws at the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon in 2008. She then practiced law in Mexico for three years. Once in the U.S., she attended The University of Toledo College of Law where she graduated magna cum laude with a Juris Doctor degree in 2014. She worked for the University of Toledo as Assistant Director of Law Admissions and, later, as a Contract Specialist. She also volunteered as an Attorney Guardian ad Litem for the Lucas County Court Appointed Special Advocate program and as a pro bono attorney for the Legal Aid of Western Ohio.
Veronica is an associate with the firm, and her primary area of practice is immigration. She is licensed to practice law in Ohio and Arkansas and is a member to the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Veronica lives in Rogers with her husband Nicholas and their two boys, Lucas and Leonardo. She enjoys taking her children to extracurricular activities, working out, going on bike rides with her boys, volunteering at Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, and spending time in Mexico with her family.
- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Mexico, Bachelor of Laws, 2003
- Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Mexico, Master of Laws, 2008
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, OH, Juris Doctor, 2014
Professional Associations and Credits
- Ohio State Bar, Member
- Arkansas State Bar, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Catechist (2019-2020)
- Bethany House, Board of Trustees (2015-2018)
- AmeriCorps, Member (2009-2010)